Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Welcome to Our Family"

Well hello!

I am just getting home from a wonderful dinner where my parents met Dan's parents for the first time.  We went to a local place, White Fence Farm, that is one of my favorites. 

http://www.whitefencefarm.com/

The food was outstanding and  I must admit it has a Magic Kingdom, Crystal Palace like appeal to the place.  Most of all it was just so great to sit with my whole family. 

The whole way home my parents were talking about how wonderful they were, and how much they liked them.  It only makes me think that I am truly blessed to not only have found a wonderful man but a wonderful family.  With our wedding I get not only wonderful in-laws, but a sister too!

This weekend we are heading to a bridal expo and in two weeks looking at dresses!  If there is one thing I learned tonight it is that we are getting closer to becoming us and less he and I. 

That, I must say, is a wonderful feeling.

1 comment:

  1. :0) I find myself looking for a "like" button LOL

    So happy for you! This is a blessing you totally deserve!

    ReplyDelete