Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"To all who come to this happy place, welcome"

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you a bit about what this blog will be about.  I wanted to make a place where I could come and post about my life with Dan, our engagement and the planning of our wedding together.  As we progress through the stages of getting everything set up for the start of our life together I would love to tell you what we have planned, the questions I have and a bit more about how we become to be Nicole and Dan. 

I should tell you that people know me as either Nicole, Nic or RaeRae.  The different names make for different personalities.  My coworkers and professional contacts know me as Nicole, the Mad Scientist.  Nic, is for those dear to my heart and have seen my wild and crazy side.  RaeRae is for my Kat dahlin, whom blessed me with the nickname back in high school when we found the joys to a good drink, the park at night and boys!

I live a life full of crazy stories, great laughs, strong drinks and more importantly loving and supporting family and friends. 

As we embark on this journey together please give me time to get this whole blog thing down.  I am open to the thoughts of those who take a moment to read my thoughts and rants (trust me I know there will be some).  I am also going to solicit your words of wisdom as being a bride is not only a joyful journey but a scary one as well.  Please be prepared to hear a lot about my little man, my dog Cash, and my love for Walt Disney World and Disneyland.  (We are already looking at a Walt Disney World honeymoon.  I shall also try to limit our Disney Fanatic, DF, abbreviations.  As you can tell I have already started but I tried...)

So in the words of Peter Pan, "Come on everybody, here we go!"

Dan and I

1 comment: